samedi 27 septembre 2014

Yanis

Hello


My name is Yanis
I'm 14 years old
I live in Rheims
I'm young
I'm handsome
I'm of medium height
I'm slim
I have a square face
I have big brown and green eyes
I have short straight black hair
I have a small nose
I have small ears
I have full lips
I am extremely shy,
I am rather rude,
I'm quite hardworking,
I'm a bit talkative,
I'm not very jealous,
I'm not messy at all!

Good bye !


HELLO


My name is Foued
I'm 13 years old
I'm from Reims
I'm young
I am handsome
I am medium height
I am slim
I have a Oval face
I have Brown big eyes
I have short wavy black hair
I have small nose
I have big ears
I have full lips
I am extremely curious I am rather Talkative
I am quite patient I am a bit rude I am not very proud I am not shy at all.

GOOD BYE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire