samedi 13 décembre 2014

SCOTLAND - SPORT - Lewis Mcleod

Scottish football

Lewis MacLeod (born on the 16th of June 1994) is a Scottish footballer who plays as a midfielder in the Scottish league.

Macleod started all three games of Scotland in a tournament at the age of 16.
Lewis Macleod began playing for Newmains Hammers and after being spotted, he joined the Scottish Rangers in ten years and progressed through the youth system at Murrayfield Park, eventually signing a five-year contract in September 2012.

July 29, 2012, Lewis Macleod made his first start for the Rangers in the Challenge Cup against Brechin City. The game ended 2-1 after extra time, he gave victory to his team.

Macleod made his debut against Peterhead on August 11, 2012. The Rangers started in the Scottish Third Division

In an interview with the Daily Record, Macleod said he drove a Corsa Vauxhall because insurance is cheaper and gives him a most humble air. He said: "My parents always taught me that I should not forget where I came from. I know some young players can let the game get to them and act in a flash, but I do not want to be like that. I'm not particularly keen to get recognized by people in the street and I did buy the car because the insurance was cheaper. My motivation is to do well... The buzz is that you get to play in front of 40,000 people or more every two weeks.”
On November 4th, 2014, the Director Gordon Strachan called Mac leod in the senior Scottish team for the first time before a European qualifying match against the Republic of Ireland and a friendly match against England, and he said that “he was not just selected to make up the numbers”.




Morgan L and Gregoire

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire